Our premises are always subject to the guidelines that apply to those carrying out hygienic treatments such as skin care & massage.
This means we already maintain a high level of cleaning and of course all towels, sheets, blankets and the like used during treatment are ALWAYS changed after each treatment.
Due to Covid-19, the following measures have also been taken to reduce risk of the spread of infection:
- Hand washing or use of Hand sanitizer is requested by everyone who visits with us.
- Washbasins for hand washing are available in both the reception area and the toilet.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the reception, in the toilet, in the treatment room and staff room.
- Limit of maximum 2 treatments in the same area at the same time to minimize contact between visitors.
- Extra breaks between treatments added during the day for cleaning contact surfaces such as handles, armrests, buttons, etc. - Regarding cancellation, we will not charge any payment for late cancellations made due to possible symptoms of Covid-19
- If you have been in a risk area, please do not visit us until after a suitable quarantine period. An updated list of risk areas can be found at the Swedish Public Health Agency.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with Coronavirus, covid-19.
- If you are sick with general illness, cough, fever or cold. If you show any of these symptoms, we ask that you visit us at another time.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 073-520 0916
Take care of yourself and your loved ones and then we will hopefully see you again soon.
Warm welcome wishes,
Prana Healing Arts with staff.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.